The Georgia Wildlife Federation (GWF), the state’s oldest member-supported conservation organization, seeks an Office Assistant to support all administrative duties and ensure the office is operating smoothly. This position reports to the President & CEO.
Location: Covington, GA
Hours: Mon- Fri, 8am – 5pm with some occasional travel within the state for special events
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Process expenses and receivables, prepare reports for accountant and submit payments and deposits in a timely manner
- Open and process incoming mail
- Assist with paperwork and accounting following special events
- Input and maintain Georgia Wildlife Federation member records/payments in the database (The Databank)
- Mail membership renewals and thank you letters
- Promote and manage all facility rentals
- Order supplies as needed
- Coordinate and assist with office and phone coverage
- Assist with board meetings/special rental events as needed (ordering/serving food, etc.)
Education Level: High School Degree or higher
Experience: General office administration
- Data entry
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Mail Merge, Outlook, and Publisher)
- Customer Resource Management (CRM) – The Databank
- Credit card payment processing
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Multi-tasker and self-starter
- Deadline, goal, and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
Paid holidays. Sick and vacation accrual begins upon hiring.
No phone calls, please. To apply, email resume’ to Mike Worley at email@example.com with Office Assistant” as subject.
Deadline to apply: April 29,2022.