Other Ways to Give
GWF is honored and excited to announce that we have been chosen to participate in a special charitable giving campaign, sponsored and funded by Target. And you have the chance to help direct a portion of Target’s donation to us! Now through December 31, vote for us through the Target Circle program to help determine how Target’s donation will be divvied up. Find out more about Target Circle here: www.target.com/circle
Subscribe to National Wildlife Federation’s Ranger Rick magazines and 50% of your subscription cost will go directly to support GWF conservation programs. Subscriptions must be completed via http://www.nwf.org/gwfkidsgift.
The Alcovy Conservation Center is a beautiful venue for luncheons, reunions, concerts, weddings, etc. And even better, all of the proceeds from rentals support GWF conservation programs.
Shop & Search
Kroger, Amazon, Target (in select markets), and Goodsearch/Goodshop all donate a small percentage of your everyday purchases to the charity of your choice. Please take a moment to link your accounts to GWF. Every little bit makes a difference.
Attend or sponsor a GWF event or fundraiser:
- Keeping Georgia Wild Summits (January/September – Covington)
- Fisharama/Turkeyrama (February – Perry)
- Camo Coalition Dinner & Auction (March – Kennesaw)
- Clay Shoot for Conservation ( Spring – Location Varies)
- Earth Day Celebration (April – Buford)
- National Trails Day (June – Buford)
- Buckarama (August – Perry)
- Sportsman’s Dinner & Auction (August – Covington)
- Adult/Youth Dove Hunt (September – Jasper County)
- Sportsman’s Dinner & Social (September – Statesboro)
- Rivers Alive (September/October – Covington/Buford)
- Chattahoochee Sportsman’s Social (Columbus)