Venison is the ultimate high-protein, low-fat, organic meat. YOU CAN HELP get this quality protein from the woods, to a local foodbank, and onto the tables of those in your community that need it most. Participate by:
- Donating a deer to a participating processor near you.
- Donating to GWF or becoming a sponsor. A $15 gift will process enough venison for 40 meals.
- Promoting the program and identifying new processors in underserved areas.
GWF is experiencing a Hunters for the Hungry funding shortage for the 2021-2022 hunting season. Please consider donating. For every $10 donation, you can supply protein-rich venison to feed approximately 25 hungry children and adults in Georgia.
- $1,000+: Listing on GWF website
- $5,000+: Listing on GWF website with logo and link
- $10,000+: Above plus listing in DNR Hunting Regs
- $30,000+: Above plus listing in DNR Hunting Regs with logo
- $50,000+: Above plus identified as Presenting Sponsor
For more information on becoming a GHFTH sponsor, contact Adam Schiavone at 770-787-7887. Payment by check is preferred, but donations can also be made online. (Please note “GHFTH Sponsorship” in the comments section of the form.)
Georgia Hunters for the Hungry in the News
Over one million Georgia residents are hungry. Deer hunters are trying to fix that, The Macon Telegraph
Deer Hunters Feed Georgia Families in Need, GPB Radio News
1M Georgia residents are hungry, deer hunters trying to help, WSB-TV Atlanta
Thank you to all of our sponsors, hunters, and processors who made the 2019-2020 season a success. Together, we provided 15,360 pounds of venison to Georgia food banks and fed approximately 61,440 high-quality, protein-rich meals to Georgians in need. Nineteen processors across the state participated in the program.
Georgia Hunters for the Hungry
Thank you to our sponsors & partners: