The Georgia Wildlife Federation (GWF), the state’s oldest member-supported conservation organization, seeks a Facilities Maintenance Technician. This part-time (3 day/week) position handles trail and property maintenance, basic facility repairs, and property preparation for events. Preferred workdays are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday with the possibility of some weekends. Flexibility is needed to accommodate preparations required for special events and rentals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Cutting grass and bush hogging as needed
- Keeping parking lots, pavilions, and houses clear of debris
- Piling and burning debris as needed
- Maintaining landscape and roads throughout the property
- Performing general building maintenance
- Keeping trails and boardwalks clean
- Keeping property ready for rentals and events
- Maintaining equipment
On-the-job training provided if needed.
To apply, email resume to Sam Stowe at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Facilities Maintenance Technician” as the subject. No phone calls, please.
Deadline: Apply by March 6, 2020